The State Land Office (SLO) was established on 1 January 2013 pursuant to the Act No. 503/2012 Coll. on the State Land Office. By this Act, transformation of the Czech Republic Land Fund and the existing land authorities was completed, giving rise to the State Land Office composed of headquarters, regional land offices and their branches.
SLO´s scope of competence includes:
- Management and transfer of agricultural land
- Management of land consolidation
- Settlement of restitution claims
- Property settlement with churches and religious societies
- Privatisation of property the SLO is authorised to manage