CHAMBRE DE COMMERCE ET D’INDUSTRIE DE SFAX - SFAX CHAMBER OF COMMERCE AND INDUSTRY (CCIS)
The CCIS is a Tunisian public institution of economic interest endowed with a legal entity and a financial autonomy.
Its mission is to contribute to the promotion of the private sector and to the impulse of initiative and investment in Tunisia. The CCIS provides the public authorities with propositions, advice and information. It contributes to the reinforcement of cooperation and partnership relations with foreign countries. It also provides training and economic information as well as services intended for the companies, such as:
- Organize: fairs, exhibitions, commercial days, colloquiums, meetings, congresses and seminars.
- Coach and assist companies to develop their exports.
- Provide companies with economic and commercial information.
- Provide services to facilitate the business relations in Tunisia and abroad.
- Deliver certificates requested by industrialists, storekeepers, craftsmen or service providers
- Undertake any conciliation, arrangement or arbitration initiative regionally, nationally or internationally,
- Organize trade missions abroad and host foreign delegations