Základní údaje

Heinrich Wagner Sinto Maschinenfabrik GmbH

Bahnhofstrasse 101
57334, Bad Laasphe
Phone: +49-27529070
Location:PAV Z / 003
Trade fair: Fondex

Umístění v areálu výstavište

Click on a highlighted pavilion to display the stand-location.
Konkrétní stánek v pavilonu


The company 'Heinrich Wagner' was established in 1937 by Mr. Heinrich Wagner and his partners as a private enterprise at Bad Laasphe in North Rhine-Westphalia in Germany.

Within the Sintokogio group, the company 'Heinrich Wagner Sinto' (HWS) is specialised in the development, design and manufacture of machines and plants for the production of flask-bound and flaskless green sand and vacuum moulds for foundries.

Exhibitor's product categories